Monitoring Contract Compliance in the Middle East
Golder Associates had a contract with the government of a middle eastern country to monitor the performance of solid waste management handling by contracted service providers. The total value of the contracts is several billion dollars. Golder was awarded the contract compliance responsibility based on extensive experience with supporting waste service providers in the United States.
This application was created for the middle eastern office of Golder Associates. The heart of the application is a module to record field inspector reports and track them to resolution.
Monitor Control System (MCS) as Currently Implemented
- Contract management:
- Manage multiple organizations and multiple contracts.
- Compliance issue tracking to resolution.
- Online library of contract requirements.
- Integrated document management.
- Asset management.
- Location management through a Geographic Information System (GIS) interface which presents data overlaid on maps or aerial photography.
- Waste flow management.
- Robust and flexible role based security.
- MCS is built on over ten years of experience with application development for major players in the Solid Waste field.
- MCS has a Web interface.
- MCS is currently used by field inspectors equipped with mobile devices.
- MCS is built with the latest Microsoft technology.
- MCS provides the security of a proven application backed by an experienced team.
- MCS is available anywhere and anytime through a Web interface.
- MCS is built on a solid foundation of role based security to protect your data.
- MCS is enterprise ready. MCS is able to track large amounts of data, and provide real-time analysis.
- MCS integrated document management means that contract documents are attached to contracts, personnel documents are attached to personnel records, maintenance documents are attached to vehicle records, etc., making documents immediately available without searching a separate document store.